Sunday, December 23, 2007

What a classic photo I took
A very frozen Cass River
Bavarian Inn Lodge TV shot
Uncomfortable, unlike the original plan of N.Y. (damn snow)
Jacuzzi (we had sex in here)
Always wanted a glass shower (1st thing thats going in my house)
Where we got massages

First and foremost I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

We arrived to our room at Bavarian Inn Lodge around 5pm, the drive their was nice and short and weather wasn't a factor. Aissa and me had scheduled massages for 7pm so we had sex, showered, and went to a few small stores at River Place shopping Mall to kill some time. I had an hour long massage and quickly learned that my hips are way out of alignment and was told probably 6 times to go see a Chiropractor about it. My lower back always hurts from my poor computer chair posture often for at least 8 hours a day but have sat horrible for 15 hour sessions straight. After the 1st when my new Insurance I bought kicks in I will go to the Chiropractor. We then did a steam room which I couldn't really handle (Acuttane) but did about 10 minutes worth, showered there, went to eat at Zehnders. The food was fantastic. We arrived back at our hotel in a blizzard of snow and Aissa started up the Jacuzzi, we had sex, I showered, then began to feel dizzy, burning all over, and really bad back pain. I think all the hot then cold really fucked with my skin because on this medicine it says to take mild showers, I got really dry skin for the next week. Despite drinking water I was still dehydrated from the massage (always drink about 40oz of water afterwards to prevent this).

We both had trouble sleeping and ended up talking about some really serious things about us. I would imagine at sometime most couples have them, we basically talked about the future and us and everything. I'm just assuming here but I would guess by this time next year or the spring in 2009 we will be living together and most likely married. Her family likes me, mine likes her, blah blah blah. I don't really want to share a whole lot about this conversation but I at least pointed you in the right direction to make assumptions. Currently 12-24-07 I'm not engaged or anything but this is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'm very happy being with Aissa and she for sure makes me a much better person.

On Sunday we got up at about 9am and I lit a cigarette inside my hotel room which is something that is quickly not being accepted. I showered yet again, we grabbed breakfast at Oma's that is located in our hotel. We then went back to all the little shops at River Place and bought a bunch of stuff. We went back to Zehnder's for Jam and bread and treats to bring home. Our final stop was Branners the Christmas store. The story is simply amazing and really puts one in the Holiday mood. We got customized ornaments saying Dave & Aissa 2007. The roads were pretty damn bad driving back late Sunday afternoon, when I reached Hall Rd the roads we pretty much the worst I have ever seen (saying a lot for Macomb County).

New Years Eve: The old me would be hammered somewhere with a $180 bar tab, the new me is going to a Red Wings game (Christ we payed a lot for the tickets), then we are staying at the Detroit Marriott in the RenCen downtown. I will be sure to take pictures from the evening.

I'm also thinking about starting this little heads up SNG (sit n go) challenge with myself. I have never really played many of these. I would keep playing more normal games (which is mostly heads up cash games as of right now with a little 6max thrown in) but this would be for others to track my progress and can see if I shine or not. I would only play these for like 4 hours a week max (kinda like playing a video game or some shit).

People often say they have no clue how to start playing online poker but would like to try it out. Of course I love hearing this because these players will 100% lose all there money within days to possibly as long as a few weeks, they keep the poker economy healthy.

I have no plans to teach you. I get paid for that by 2 students (who are moving up and playing very good limit hold em). This would be like I'm starting at very low stakes heads up SNG's and trying to move up to the higher ones. I have very little knowledge about HU SNG's because I never really played them. I should also note that I'm not looking to tutor anyone else at this point. My schedule is full between their lessons and my playing, and a Lake soon to be covered in ice to fish on.

The benefit of playing them is that it's heads up and matches are short. If you play the $11+.50 ones (very low stakes) and have a 10%ROI you could make around 9.50 an hour. I'm quite experienced playing in heads up cash games and a big winner in those but I have never played the HU SNG structure which is just a 2 person tournament which is termed SNG for Sit and Go. A small amount of money will get you the same as a bigger bankroll by playing these. If you should follow my advice, and by following it I mean you treat it as the bible and obey it and never do dumb stuff, I would imagine you would be making $20/hr within a month at the most.

This would be a new form of poker for me and also one which requires minimal money and I could demonstrate that by posting my own results. In no way is this how I'm going to be making my income but it would be a neat project. My money comes from playing 2/4-3/6 nl 6max and 200HUNL and 400HUNL, and big O8 games (30/60-100/200). This might just save one person from living a life like Chappelle on the episode of Wakarnolds where his bitch is cheating on him, he gets jumped, then his bitch is like nigga you smell like fries.

That is a world that must be dark. I have never worked fast food or had any horse shit jobs which is something I'm quite proud of. I had a shitty wear house job but eventually rose up the corporate ladder a few steps then quit. The main purpose of this challenge would be to show people how to build a bankroll with a minimal investment of like $250. I would only work on this for a few hours a week. This would also allow me to learn the same way a noob would. I do have some interest in learning HU SNG's. I would start a new blog for this and I for sure plan to set some links up on this blog really soon. I have been swamped with stuff to do and have taken some time off poker. I love Christmas and am enjoying this little vacation before a big 2008. I have a whole list of stuff to do tomorrow.

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you are gonna marry this girl ... why dont you invite her over and meet your friends? we miss u davey and we would love to meet her. seriously.