Friday, December 14, 2007

We almost made it

Unpacking from N.Y. - packing for Frankenmuth
Awesome slippers I bought at Mens Warehouse while waiting for my suit to get pressed for the trip (only like $20)
Proof we were flying to LaGuardia. LGA flight 4883 gate B15

to N.Y. but bad weather forced the plane to turn around somewhere around Philadelphia - New Jersey. Yesterday was a horrible day. We worked hard planning things, buying tickets, and scheduling a fun but busy weekend in N.Y. My gf worked her magic on the phone and got us a full refund on flight and hotel, I would highly advise staying at 70 Park Avenue if you ever go to N.Y. there service while canceling was awesome so there service while actually staying must be even better, if at all possible. We were talking about flying to Vegas, Miami, or California but she couldn't get more time off work (she's kinda a big shot, despite this her boss is an asshole). Were probably going to get a nice hotel here for Saturday night and try to salvage the weekend although I'm still pissed and my weekend is ruined. We will probably lose $200 each of Cirque De Sole tickets unless someone bought them off ebay. I really wanted to go to N.Y. around Christmas so I don't plan on visiting until next year. I heard N.Y. is getting pounded with like a foot of snow presently. The flight was horrible (my ears popped worse than my flight to Houston 2 years ago, although they popped out much easier this time). I came home at 10:30pm with a migraine. I think were going to Frankenmuth which is somewhere I have never been.

No comments: