Wednesday, June 11, 2008



The pictures might suck but a 2" piece just fucking snapped
Other pic is the new 4wheeler.

I guess running bad at poker and life means I run bad at fishing. We make the 30 minute drive to deep Anchor Bay when the trolling motor is bouncing like crazy, we lost a bar the prevents it from moving. We drive all the way back looking for it (very expensive), this is all on land btw, we decide to head back and just eat the loss when all of a sudden the fucking motor flat out falls off the back of the boat, luckily a safety strap is the only thing saving it from hitting the pavement. We load it in the boat and head back home. We decide to go fishing anyways with just the big motor (uses more gas than the trolling motor).

First muskie cast of the year results in the new crazy expensive cajun line snapping and I lose a $35 lure and have a birds nest of line wrapped up in my Shimano Calcuta reel (was $300 when I bought it). Baitcasting rods are a little difficult and take some getting used to so my dad starts ragging on me and the same thing happens to him and he loses a lure that is pretty much priceless as they don't make them anymore.

6 Hours of Musky trolling and no fish
-2 lures lost
- a motor bracket
-thankfully the $2,000 trolling motor is ok
-I look puerto rican I'm so tan from the sun today

I laugh when bass fisherman cry over losing a Rapala ($5-6) try losing $35 lures. BTW I've been pining over that lure and itching to cast it and the first cock sucking cast I lose it. I'm planning about a $500 order from muskieinnovations.com (these lures are plastic and generally only last for one to three fish anyways).

Running bad at poker and life. House will wait until January once tax season is over. Thankfully I will write a massive check to the government to help illegal immigrants, this fucking mess of a war, and that stupid nigger Kwame afford luxury SUV's.

I wouldn't want to write a $1 check much less what I will have to in Jan.

No comments: