Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Proud of myself

I just emailed my Senators about online poker, the stupid laws in congress, there poor voting on these laws (they are Democrats which is surprising how they vote). As much as it would pain me to actually go and vote for Obama I just might have to. I think he is unqualified, Muslim, and will give to many advantages to the poorest of citizens (non working minorities) which pisses me off. I'm a proud Republican but I'm sick of Bush. Although I'm sick of Democrats blaming there poor performance on him (I.E. Jennifer Granholm). I will make it the most important thing to do the day she runs for office to vote against her. I will vote for whomever runs against her (even if it's a green alien). Ron Paul would have been awesome for everyone. Instead my choices are a computer illiterate, easy swayed Republican and a Minority Democrat that is Muslim. Whoever the PPA advises to vote for then I will vote for. Making online poker legal is the only issue I should concern myself with this fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're FAT!