Thursday, July 31, 2008

I arrived back in MI early Monday morning. I spent 2 weeks in San Jose with trips to Carmel, Pebble Beach (played 3 rounds of Golf at the nicest course in the world), San Fran for a few days, and finally ended in Palo Alto with my gf. It's crazy on the 5th of Aug. it will be 11 months since I asked her to be my gf.

I've been playing some high stakes Omaha 8 with decent results. It's really hard to find awesome games and usually I'm playing against very good players. I've had a few idiots mixed in so thats always nice. I'm already considering running for Supernova elite next year which is just a very sick challenge on Stars.

Thinking of unlinking this blog from my other one. I made my move others clearly made theres so why should I allow them the pleasure of reading about me?

No comments: